As part of our communications solutions, terrestrial connectivity plays an essential role when connecting headquarters or well located regional offices and your data center. Depending on the local infrastructure, copper and fiber lines can be utilized. For MPLS, Leased Line or E1 Full Service connectivity, CETel is able to procure capacity and manage the bandwidth between every major point of presence worldwide.
With our partners for terrestrial connectivity we have connections to data centers and telehouses at important network hubs available. This includes Frankfurt, London, New York, Johannesburg and Dubai.
Our Engineers design your individual connectivity solution taking all your requirements into account and our technicians will support you in the implementation of these solutions and manage the required hardware (e.g. routers and switches) for you.
From our Teleport we provide Internet connectivity via redundant fiber connections to connect your locations, even if they are very remote, to the Internet or your global company network.
- Internet Connectivity via redundant fiber connections
- Bandwidth and capacity procurement
- MPLS, Leased Line, E1 Full Service connectivity
- Router Management
- Points of Presence worldwide (e.g. London, New York, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Accra, Dubai, Hong Kong)
- 24/7 Monitoring via CETel NOC